Sunday, April 7, 2013

Coupon Match 4/7/13 - Money Maker $$$$


   You're paying me to take items off of your shelves? Don't mind if I do!
Heads up there's an awesome money maker deal going on at Rite Aid today 4/7/13 that I just saw while going through my ads at 3am in the morning lol

There's a sale for Bic Twin Select Silky Touch Disposable Razors (10 count) for $2.99.

You also get $2.00 back in +UP rewards. So ultimately .99 cents. Not bad right? What if I told you you can actually MAKE money on this. HOW? Here's how! :)


On the Smart Source Insert from 3/17/13 ( which was an Ebay insert I bought - which was the 15 ones I mentioned in my earlier blog!) there's a coupon for $3.00 off 1 Bic Disposable Razor (ANY KIND) which expires 4/14/13.

The limit is 4 per household. The coupon has a limit of 4 in one shopping trip (PERFECT!)

So buy 4 10 count disposable razors @2.99, use the $3.00 off coupon for it to become FREE. Pay Tax and enjoy the $8.00 bucks you made back in +UP rewards for buying the item.

Free razors and you are paying me to take it off your hands??? GLADLY!

Welcome to the awesomeness that is couponing.

CLIP IT, USE IT, LOVE IT... GOOD LUCK! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment