Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Snag Alert: MORE FREE Bic Razors and Poise Towelettes or Poise Feminine Wash

JUST PAY TAX... $2.05 for 80 Disposable Razors and 80 Wipes
I went to Wal-Mart after work today to snag these awesome freebies!

I got 4 packs of BIC Silky Touch Disposable Razors (10 pack making that 40 razors) and 4 Poise Moist Towelettes (20 wipes in a pack) for a whopping..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE $1.38

The $1.38 was TAX and TAX alone! All of my items were free and the overage went towards my tax! My mother bought anout 4 packs of razors (40 total for .67 cents which was also just her tax) making our combined total $2.05 spent! :)

My latest items: 8x packs of 10 razors (moms 4 packs included) for a total of 80 disposable razors. And 4 packs of 20 Poise Towelettes for a total of 80 wipes = $2.05 which was JUST the tax :)


 Here's my receipt for today's trip showing you what I mean! :) Take into account this does not have my mother's pack of 4 BIC razors. This is just my trip of 4 packs of razors and 4 Poise Towelettes for a total of $1.38 :)



DID YOU KNOW?
The greatest thing about Wal-Mart is if you find an item CHEAPER than your coupon you get the left over amount in cash or applied to your remaining balance including tax??? AWESOME!

For example: you are buying mustard at $1.00 BUT your coupon is $1.50, you would get the .50 cents applied to your total making another product less than what it was! If your total is zero completely the .50 cents would be given in cash :)

Scenario broken down:
***Buy mustard @ $1.00 x .07 (tax) = 1.07
$1.07 -$1.50 (coupon) =-.43 cents
 I have an overage applied to my total leaving my total -.43 cents. The Walmart will pay me in cash .43 cents since I have nothing owed including tax so it can't be applied as payment.

================================================================

***Buy mustard @ $1.00, buy pack of gum @ .75 cents = $1.75 total x .07 (tax) = 1.87
I have a coupon for $1.50 for the mustard which makes the mustard free leaving me with .50 cents overage towards my total.

$1.87 -$1.00 = .87 cents
.87 - .50 (overage) = .37 cents for the mustard and gum with tax.

Or easier math: (I wanted to break it down to a "T" to get you used to the process in my previous math example) $1.87 (total with tax) - $1.50 (coupon)  = .37 cents
==================================================================

TO SNAG THIS PARTICULAR SET OF ITEMS YOURSELF:

***Use $3/1 (3 dollars off one) Any BIC Disposable Razor Coupon found in the Smart Source Insert (SS) that was in the papers 3/17/13 the expiration (EXP) date is 4/14/13. You can use 4 coupons on your trip.

Wal-Mart is selling the BIC Silky Touch Disposable Razor at $2.96 - $3.00 get .04 cents overage per item. (4x = .16 cents)

+++Translate to Coupon Lingo+++
$3/1 Any BIC Disposable Razor SS 3/17/13 EXP 4/14/13. Limit 4.

============================================================= 
***Use $3/1 (3 dollars off one) Poise Feminine Products found in the Smart Source Insert (SS) that was in the papers 4/7/13 the expiration date is 5/18/13. You can use 4 coupons on your trip.

Wal-Mart is selling the Poise Feminine Wipes and Feminine Wash @ $2.97 - $3.00 get .03 cents overage per item.(4x =.12 cents)

+++Translate to Coupon Lingo+++
$3/1 Poise Feminine Products SS 4/7/13 EXP 5/18/13. Limit 4.

=============================================================

CLIP IT, USE IT, LOVE IT... GOOD LUCK! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment