Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I've returned! For good this time!


I'm Baaaaaaaaack! Coupon Insert Tip

Sorry baby couponers I had a slight hiatus, but I'm back and am ready to start giving you inside tips of my couponing as you still embark on this adventure with me :)
 
I'm currently in the process of building my coupons back starting with this past Sunday's inserts. I've also tried (FOR THE FIRST TIME) buying coupons and coupon inserts off of Ebay!!! I'm so excited! I got some really great deals. So here's a new tip for those of you still out there. Check Ebay for inserts and weigh whether you are getting a deal or not buying the paper or buying the inserts.
 
I was able to snag 5 P&G saver inserts from this weekend for a whopping $2.50. That's definitely better on the money I spent for the newspapers just for the insert at $1.50 each. I spent $7.50 on Newspapers for the same 5 inserts and I was able to snag 5 of the same inserts for only $2.50!!! I'm going to have to check out Ebay more often.
 
I also snagged quite a few other coupons I was interested like 20x $1/24 Friskies Cat food coupons for another whopping amount of .99 cents and FREE SHIPPING. I can't beat that!
 
Word to the wise!
 
BE VIGILANT OF COUPON EXPIRATIONS ON EBAY.
 
Also be very mindful of the shipping time it will take to get coupons to you!
 
If there's a coupon or coupon insert thats being sold and the expiration date is 4/8/13 but the shipping estimated time is 4/5-4/15 it may not be the best coupon to purchase since it's cutting it close! Use caution and your own gut feelings.
 
ALSO,
PAY ATTENTION TO COUPONS!!!!!!!! If it is listed as a Military Coupon it is NOT the same as a Manufacturing coupon!!! They are good at military commissaries and exchange stores only. Please don't buy coupons you can't even use.
 
That's all for now I will write soon with policy updates, and a few things I was working on before my hiatus so check back soon!
 
 
CLIP IT, USE IT, LOVE IT... GOOD LUCK! <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment